Any good skincare routine desires some basic products to keep the skin happy and healthy. While some products are made with simple ingredients, others have a more effective dose of active ingredients. A ‘face serum’ is one such product that is made up of those active ingredients. Initially, people may also be hesitant about using a serum but now it has become quite an essential part of most skincare routines. It is formulated to nourish, hydrate, and protect your skin and makes for an incredible step to include between a moisturizer and a face cleanser. Are you still scrolling around searching for the right active component that would work like magic for your skin?
Come on over! Here is your one-stop solution!
‘PUREWINS’ Clarifying and Brightening day use Face Serum is lightweight and fast absorbing. This facial serum is a combination of various high-quality cold-pressed oils, hydrosols, eco-certified emulsifiers, and preservatives suitable for all skin types. It is non-comedogenic. Apart from repairing and moisturizing oils, it contains bakuchiol and tea tree which clarifies skin, minimizes scars and fine lines, and keeps skin healthy and clear. They promote the overall health of the skin by boosting elasticity and hydration as well fight-acne causing bacteria. The richness of natural vitamin C present evens out the skin tone providing you with a healthy radiant glow. The astringent properties cause the skin to tighten, reducing the size and appearance of pores to a healthy size has the benefit of making the skin look and feel smoother and fresh.
The top ingredients list used in this serum are-
You may use several essential oils for making a face serum for the skin. Some recipes require you to use only a couple of essential oils, and hydrosols, whereas others may need more than that. It all relies on the availability of oils and the reasons for their use. Here are some ingredients that we have used in our clearing and brightening serum.
- Stem-distilled Rose water and Turmeric Hydrosol
- Bakuchi Oil. Jojoba Oil, Gotukola Oil infused with Hazel, Stearic acid, Olivem (eco-friendly emulsifier)
- Aloe vera, Xanthan gum, Sensicare (eco-friendly preservative) and
- Tea-tree Essential Oil.
Know more about ingredients used in Face Serum
Now that you know which ingredients are used in ‘Purewin’s Clarifying and Brightening Day Serum, you must also understand why they are included in our recipe. Some of these oils comprise powerful therapeutic benefits. The properties of our face serum ingredients are explained below:
- Stem-distilled Rose Water boosts collagen production, which gives a healthy glow to your face. It heals & repairs dull and dehydrated skin & maintains skin pH balance. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties help reduce pimples & redness.
- Steam-distilled Turmeric Hydrosols are a nutrient-rich herb water that is an effective ingredient for the skin. It has therapeutic nutrients like vitamins B and C that help in improving skin health like hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Bakuchi Oil is also known as natural Retinol. It is a good ingredient for the face as it reduces the appearance of fine lines, and restores firmness, refines skin texture & even out skin.
- Jojoba Oil has excellent healing properties. It helps in controlling sebum production and also heals scars. This popular ingredient is used in sunscreen and has a high vitamin E content.
- Gotukola Oil has therapeutic properties that promote skin health and delays aging. It improves collagen production & also prevents acne marks.
- Hazel is rich in vitamin E which hydrates and moisturizes the skin. It acts as a natural sunscreen that protects from the harmful effects of harsh UV rays.
- Stearic Acid is a lubricant, emulsifier, and emollient that may soften skin & help to keep products from separating. It is used for the skin to prevent sun tanning & protect from sun damage such as dark spots & Blemishes.
- Olivem is a water-soluble functional lipid. It has sebum-restoring properties that offer distinctive skin smoothness & long-term moisturizing effects. Its thickness & improves the spreadability of a cream.
- Aloe Vera is a gel-like substance that contains natural salicylic acid. It has antibacterial and antioxidant properties that heal the skin and prevent aging. It is high in vitamins E and C which help in the formation of free radicals.
- Xanthan gum keeps emulsions stable over a high temperature & pH. It stabilizes the oil phase of creams & lotions and delivers the active ingredient to the skin in a good manner. It is appropriate for use in natural & organic skincare and has some hydrating benefits for the skin.
- Sensicare is an excellent preservative for personal care products such as creams, gels, and lotions.
- Tea-tree Essential Oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating acne. It calms down swelling, redness, and inflammation and gives you clear and smooth skin.
Now that you know how the face serums of ‘Purewins’ are and how they can benefit your skin, it makes sense to start including this splendid product in your skincare routine. Make sure you pick your very own ‘Purewins organics serum, your favorite grab this season. Once you start something that works in your skin, you just can’t stop falling in love with the product! Purewins Clearing and Brightening Day face serum is a 100% plant-based formula best for dry, oily, and combination skin.
FAQ'sQ. What is the purpose of the Face serum?
Serums are heavenly smooth, thin oils that deliver a concentrated amount of active ingredients and lock in moisture. The oil base is not clogging but allows the active ingredients to really penetrate the skin's surface so they can work their magic while protecting your skin from the effects of daily life.Q. Is vitamin C face serum good for teenage skin?
Antioxidants are important because teen skin needs the same environmental protection as adult skin. The doctor advises vitamin C face serum to protect against pollution and aid in skin brightness.
Q. How can I pick the right face serum?
Think about your skin type. If you have oily, acne-prone skin, look for a face serum that contains salicylic acid and retinol. Try a product with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C for dry skin. Additionally, if you have sensitive skin, try a serum made with natural ingredients because these materials consistently produce the finest results.
Q. How much serum should I use?
Depending on the product consistency, two to three drops of serum, around the size of a pea, should be sufficient. As a general guideline, apply only a thin layer of serum—enough so that it doesn't need to be rubbed in.
Q. How frequently do we use a serum?
The majority of face serums are okay to use twice a day, once before bedtime on a cleansed face and once in the morning before the remainder of your makeup. However, keep in mind to check the instructions on the label of your serum for any further information about the serum's usage.
Q. Can people with combination dry skin use a Brightening Face Serum?
Yes, Brightening Face Serums can aid people with combination dry skin because the serum's moisturizing characteristics can help with dryness while also increasing overall radiance.
Q. Can you use a Brightening Face Serum on sun-damaged skin?
Yes, by lowering hyperpigmentation and boosting better skin cell turnover, Brightening Face Serums can help improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
Q. Can a Brightening Face Serum replace a moisturizer?
Brightening Face Serums should not replace moisturizers; instead, they should complement each other for optimal skin hydration and nourishment.
Q. Can teenagers use a Brightening Face Serum?
Teenagers experiencing skin issues such as uneven skin tone or hyperpigmentation can derive benefits from a Brightening Face Serum. Nevertheless, it's important to do a patch test before introducing new products into a skincare routine.